As a condition of use, you promise not to use the Services for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms, or any other purpose not reasonably intended by Business Chat. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree not to use the Services:
1. To abuse, harass, threaten, impersonate or intimidate any person.
2. To post any Content that is libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, offensive, profane, or that infringes any copyright or other right of any person.
3. To communicate with Business Chat representatives or other users in an abusive or offensive manner.
4. For any purpose (including posting Content) that is not permitted under the laws of the jurisdiction where you use the Services.
5. To post, or cause to be posted, any Communication designed or intended to obtain password, account, or private information from any business.
6. To create or transmit unwanted 'spam' to any business.
7. To create multiple accounts.
8. To post copyrighted Content that does not belong to you, unless you are providing appropriate attribution to the copyright owner and a link to the source of the Content.